Black 4-Inch Peak Subwoofer - 125W
- Driver has 2 functions. Either can be used as pure subwoofer or as Mid-Range/Voice/home theatre satellites. Depends on amplifier tuning and input. Manufacturer delivered. Heavy Magnet of 72X15mm. Tough Screw slots, Chassis made of 0.4mm Metal grade, competitive products have 0.2mm Metal Grade Chassis only.
- Voice Coil Suspension vibrates inside 3.5mm Thick Bore plate, Fitting Plate above Magnet is 3.5mm again, competitive product will have only 2.5mm Bore and fitting plates. Making Fredo 4" Subwoofer weight 500 grams without packaging.
- Voice coil cylinder diameter is 25mm giving us liberty to wind 4 Layer copper coil. Competitive product will have only 812 Thou (20.6 mm) Voice coil Diameter on which only 2 Layer copper coil can be wound.
- Copper coil on Kapton Paper with metallic tags. Rubber cone with Rubber outer ring.
- Individual Subwoofer packed in foam and sealed box.
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Resonant Frequency: 54Hz
- Nominal Power: 35 Watts
- RMS Power: 24.7 Watts
- Max Continuous Power: 70 Watts
- Spike Power Tolerance: 125 Watts (Shorting Threshold)
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89db
- DC Resistance: 3.8 Ohms
- Q mechanical: 3.51
- Q electrical: 0.81
- Q total: 0.65
- VAS: 4.59 Liters
- Motor Strength BL: 7.11 Tesla-Meter
- Voice Coil Diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Voice Coil Layers: 4 Layers
- Chassis: Stamped CR steel, later Zinc coated
- Mechanical compliance of suspension, Cms: 0.73mm/N
- Surface area of cone: 75 sq. cm, excluding voice coil hole
- Voice coil Inductance, Le: 0.9 milliHenry
- Make ported box of 4.6 litres of air volume.