Fredo L-Port Bass Enclosure (for 12in Double Magnet/DVC Sub - Volume 75Litres)
Add Grill +₹250/- (Optional)
Grill Installation Procedure - Strip off ring foam parts/periphery from the subwoofer for grill seating. Match Grill and Subwoofer chassis holes. Use screws in the grill package to secure the subwoofer with the grill to the enclosure.
Please note subwoofer ring foam parts/periphery is used as an air seal and seat in isobaric designs or inverted installations or certain types of bandpass enclosures.
- Tuned Enclosure box for Fredo 12-inch Subwoofer. Tuned at 25Hz.
- Box external dimensions: 45 x 40 x 35 cm.
- Tuned volume: 63 litres, for 12-inch Single Magnet Subwoofers.
- For 12-inch Double Magnet/DVC Subwoofers, a bigger box of 75 Litres is recommended.
- Box dimensions: 54 x 40 x 35 cm.
- Cabinet volumes are compensated for board thickness/subwoofer body and terminal box protrusion inside box/wires.
- Rectangular front slotted port design.
- Slot width: 3 inches/7cm and depth: 12.25 inches/31.5cm.
- Bigger, longer slot for low-frequency tuning of any standard-size 12-inch subwoofer.
- Subwoofer fitting hole diameter: 28.5cm/11.25 inches. Note: The subwoofer hole will be covered with Autograde fabric. It needs to be cut with a blade before installation.
- The corners of the fabric, around the subwoofer hole, are perfectly aligned and pasted.
- 18mm MDF enclosure.
- Push-fit spring terminals at the side for audio wire connections.
- Use foam sealing inside for changing bass characteristics, if required.
Fredo FRD-12BX-CBN 12-inch Subwoofer tuned enclosure. Box Weight 13.4 kg, without packing.