L-Port Bass Enclosure (for 8-Inch Double Magnet Sub - Volume 32 Litres)
Add Grill +₹250/- (Optional)
Grill Installation Procedure - Strip off ring foam parts/periphery from the subwoofer for grill seating. Match Grill and Subwoofer chassis holes. Use screws in the grill package to secure the subwoofer with the grill to the enclosure.
Please note subwoofer ring foam parts/periphery are used as an air seal and seat in isobaric designs or inverted installations or certain types of bandpass enclosures.
- Tuned Enclosure box for Fredo 8-inch Subwoofer. Tuned at 30Hz.
- Box external dimensions: 35 x 28 x 25 cm.
- Tuned volume: 23 litres, for 8-inch Single magnet subwoofers.
- Slotted port primarily for movies and music.
- Box weight: 5.6 kg without packing.
- For 8-inch Double Magnet/DVC subwoofers, a Box volume of 32 Litres is recommended.
- Box dimensions: 40 x 32 x 25 cm.
- For connecting DVC subwoofers, 4 spring-loaded terminal points are provided.
- Box weight: 6.7 kg without packing.
- Cabinet volumes are compensated for board thickness/subwoofer body and terminal box protrusion inside box/wires.
- Rectangular front slotted port design.
- Slot width: 1.75 inches and length: 9.5 inches.
- Bigger, longer slot for low-frequency tuning of any standard size 8-inch subwoofer.
- Subwoofer fitting hole diameter: 18cm/7.25 inches. Note: The subwoofer hole will be covered with Autograde fabric. It needs to be cut with a blade before installation.
- The corners of the fabric, around the subwoofer hole, are perfectly aligned and pasted.
- 18mm MDF enclosure.
- Push-fit spring terminals at the side for audio wire connections.
- Use foam sealing inside for changing bass characteristics, if required.