L-Port Bass Enclosure for 10-Inch Double Magnet Subwoofer - 54 Litres
Add Grill +₹250/- (Optional)
Grill Installation Procedure - Strip off ring foam parts/periphery from the subwoofer for grill seating. Match Grill and Subwoofer chassis holes. Use screws in the grill package to secure subwoofer with grill to the enclosure.
Please note subwoofer ring foam parts/periphery is used as an air seal and seat in isobaric designs or inverted installations or certain types of bandpass enclosures.
- Tuned Enclosure box for 10 inch Subwoofers. Tuned at 24Hz.
- Box external dimensions: 42 x 35 x 30 cm.
- Tuned volume: 44 litres, for 10in Single Magnet Subwoofers.
- Box weight: 9.1Kgs without packing (For customers who would like a little longer box: 46 x 31 x 31 cms - Volume remains same 44L - Our executive will contact you to confirm box size).
- 54L Box for 10in Double Magnet/DVC Subwoofers. Box dimensions: 52 x 35 x 30 cm. Box weight: 10.6Kgs without packing.
- Cabinet Volume is compensated for board thickness/subwoofer body and terminal box protrusion inside box/wires.
- Rectangular front slotted port design. Slot width: 2 inches/5cm and depth: 14 inches/35.5cm. Bigger, longer slot for low-frequency tuning of any standard size 10 inch single or double magnet subwoofer.
- Subwoofer fitting hole diameter: 23.5cm/9.25inches. Note: Subwoofer hole will be covered with Autograde fabric. It needs to be cut with a blade before installation. Corners of the fabric, around the subwoofer hole, are perfectly aligned and pasted.
- 18mm MDF enclosure. Push fit spring terminals at the side for audio wire connections.
- Use foam sealing inside for changing bass characteristics, if required.
Fredo 10 inch Subwoofer FRD-10XB-CBN tuned enclosure. Box weight: 9.1Kgs (10in - 44Litres) and 10.6Kgs (10in - 54Litres) without packing.